Soybeans Can Make Kids Gay!
Posted by shadmia on December 15, 2006
This is one of those things that makes you go HUH!? According to Jim Rutz soybean products are feminizing and can lead to homosexuality. Some highlights from this article:
- Soy contains estrogen, a female hormone
- If you’re a woman, you’re flooding your system with a substance it can’t handle in surplus. If you’re a man, you’re suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your “female side,” physically and mentally.
- Soy milk can be dangerous for babies
- If you’re a grownup, you’re already developed, and you’re able to fight off some of the damaging effects of soy. Babies aren’t so fortunate. Research is now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you’re giving him or her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day. A baby’s endocrine system just can’t cope with that kind of massive assault, so some damage is inevitable. At the extreme, the damage can be fatal.
- Other Detrimental Effects of Soy
- Commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. Girls may reach puberty at a very early age (6-8). Boys may reach puberty much later than normal. Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at any age can lead to a weak thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems and excess fat. Estrogen ingredients in soy products may be boosting the rapidly rising incidence of leukemia in children and cancer in adults.
After reading this article, I thought it was interesting but had very little in the way of verifiable facts. There were no references to back up any of his assertions. Where did all this come from? So I decided to look for some corroboration. I found one entitled: Soy:The Poison Seed by William Wong. Below are some exerts:
What’s bad about Soy?
Contains Isoflavones (Genistein and Daidzein). In soy the isoflavones are built in insecticides. If they kill bugs are they good for humans?
Isoflavones are estrogen like substances which have the same effect as the bodies estrogen.
Kills testicular tissue. In men it permanently reduces testicular function and lowers Lutinizing Hormone production. LH is what signals your testicles to work. This increases the probability of estrogen dominance in men with its hair loss, swollen and cancerous prostates. (4,5). Male children fed soy formulas and soy products may not ever get to like girls. Dorris Rapp MD, the worlds leading pediatric allergist, asserts that environmental and food estrogens are responsible for the increase in male homosexuality and the worldwide reduction in male fertility. (6).
William Wong N.D., Ph.D. backs up his article with lots of references but seems to have a problem with: “Agribusiness giants Monsanto and Archer Daniels Midland and the FDA.” and concludes his article with the following:
Any opinions to contradict the facts noted above have been paid for by the Agribusiness giants Monsanto and Archer Daniels Midland. Once public knowledge of their manipulation of public opinion and of the FDA becomes widely known, expect monster class action lawsuits against these folks. They’ll deserve it in spades!
There is however one soy product that we don’t have to worry about……Soy Sauce!!
Soy sauce is fine. Unlike soy milk, it’s perfectly safe because it’s fermented, which changes its molecular structure. Miso, natto and tempeh are also OK, but avoid tofu.